Terms & Conditions & Privacy
Wealden Psychology Institute and Wealden College of Counselling & Psychotherapy are trading names of Wealden Psychology Limited. The terms Wealden Organisational Services, Wealden Psychology Services are descriptions of departments within the business.
Trading Address: Wealden Psychology Institute, 2 Quarry View, Whitehill Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 1JT. UK.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1892 655195
Use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or gurantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wealden Psychology Institute’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We are committed to compliance with the GDPR and we expect our suppliers to recognise the importance of looking after personal data and to have taken steps to ensure they can comply with the new law. Therefore, from time to time we may ask suppliers to share what steps they are taking to meet their responsibilities, just as we are happy to share what steps we are taking. If you think you are processing personal data on behalf of Wealden Psychology Institute please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wealden Psychology Institute uses service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system admin services. We also use professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors etc. who provide consultancy, legal and accounting services etc.
Wealden Psychology Institute is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wealden Psychology Institute may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2007.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- demographic information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and other interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use information provided to assist in debt recovery where we have a contractual agreement for payments of products or services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We have no control over websites that you may link to via this website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
This website and its content is copyright of Wealden Psychology Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Send us your details and your enquiry and we will contact you as soon as possible.