Resources for TA students at Wealden Institute
The TA Student handbook is available in pdf format. Please note that we are in the process of upgrading the handbook in order to make it more user friendly, in particular by enhancing the index, and by using hyperlinks to allow the reader to go quickly to any chosen section without having to scroll down the document. We hope this is helpful; any feedback from students is always welcome.
- TA Student Handbook (PDF)
- TA Professional Development Group (PDG) – this group offers ongoing support to TA students who have completed their training, or are nearing completion, and in the preparation stage for the CTA exam or for the Oral Presentation part of the UKATA Diploma. It is open to TA students from any training establishment, and the hours may be logged as advanced TA training or TA supervision. Click here for a flyer and more information on how to apply.
Other useful documents
- Wealden College Course Dates 2018-2019 (PDF)
- Transactional Analysis – Progression of Training chart (PDF)
- Simplified TA Training Chart (PDF) (With Qualifications available at each stage of training)
- Hopping Memo to all TA Students (PDF)
- Hopping Form TA Students (PDF)
- TA Trainee Tutorial Record Form (DOC)
- Wealden College Course Prospectus (PDF)
- Short Course / Workshop Programme
- Wealden College Application form for Oral Presentation at Wealden College
- UKATA Diploma UKATA Application Form (PDF)
- UKATA Diploma Assessment Form (PDF)
- UKATA Diploma Oral Presentation dates
Links to other related websites
- International Journal of Transactional Analysis Research
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- European Association for Transactional Analysis (EATA)
- United Kingdom Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA)
- International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
Send us your details and your enquiry and we will contact you as soon as possible.